- The Package button is not activated in the Package dialog when an invalid email has been entered and the Package dialog has been reopened.
- Collection action buttons will not be aligned with the Collections drop down when you zoom into Collections.
- Collection size may be reported incorrectly if you add large files to a collection in quick succession.
- The vertical scroll bar for list of files within a collection files is not displayed. A user is still able to scroll, but the scrollbar is not visible (ie its covered up by the metadata side panel)
- Display of an error message when a user attempts to package their collection, but does not have enough estimated storage available in their personal quota.
Loading multiple files into a collection can take time to process. By example, our testing has confirmed that adding 50 files (100MB/file) to a collection takes 2 minutes, and adding 100 files (100MB/file) to a collection takes 4 minutes. With those proportion of files added to a collection, it takes 17 and 30 minutes (respectively) to package those collections.
The plugin is designed to function within a browser tab, with files added to one collection at a time and a collection packaged one at a time. The plugin does not permit files to be added to two collections at the same time, or for two collections to be packaged at the same time.