Before using CloudStor Rocket for the first time, set an app password for it and record it somewhere safe.
- Enter your username and app password.
- Tick Remember if you’d like Rocket to store your login details.
- Click Select Folder next to From and navigate to the local folder you want to upload.
- Click Browse next to To and and choose a CloudStor folder to upload the files.
If you have a complicated CloudStor structure – for example, multiple group drives or a lot of shared folders – Rocket may freeze and timeout with an error when loading your CloudStor folders.
Alternatively, type a file path directly into the To field. If you’re uploading to a shared folder or group drive, type
/Shared/first. For example,
- Check the upload Settings to ensure that they’ll work for your upload.
As a general rule, the faster your internet and disk speed, the more parallel file uploads you can use, and the larger your file chunks can be. Learn more about configuring upload settings at Tune CloudStor Rocket.
- Click Push to start the file upload.