Use FileSender to send or share large files to people who don’t have a CloudStor account.
Sending a file through FileSender is useful when:
- You want to send a file to another person.
- That file is too large to send through your email account. Many email providers limit attachment sizes to around 25MB.
- You want someone to edit or add to your file and send it back to you.
- It’s important that you know who has downloaded or accessed the file and how many times it has been accessed.
- You want to increase security so that the person opening the file has to enter a password to decrypt it.
Send a FileSender Voucher to a non-CloudStor user to allow them to send files to you through FileSender.
When you send a file through CloudStor FileSender, you can encrypt it with end-to-end password protected AES-GCM SHA-256 encryption. This ensures that only someone who possesses the password can read the file.
Set an expiry date for files you send, up to a maximum of 40 days. The expiry period starts when you send a file.