This is not a recommended method for uploading large amounts of data as Windows reports the capacity of the network drive as the same as what is available on your system drive. This limits the size of the files you can upload to the same as the amount of available space on your system drive.
This is by design and more information is available on the Microsoft Support website
1. Open the Start Menu
2. Search for and then select This PC
3. Click Map Network Drive
4. Set the folder to \\cloudstor.aarnet.edu.au@ssl\plus\remote.php\webdav
5. Check the box next to Connect using different credentials (note: username and password are case sensitive)
6. Click Finish
7. Enter your username and sync password and click OK
8. If successful, you will be presented with your CloudStor files and folders.