You can play many media files in the CloudStor web interface. However, some browsers will not support all listed media types.
The CloudStor video player supports:
- Browser HTML5 video
Open the video player by clicking on the video file in the CloudStor file browser.
- FLAC (audio/flac)
- MP3 (audio/mpeg)
- Vorbis in Ogg container (audio/ogg)
- Opus in Ogg container (audio/ogg or audio/opus)
- WAV (audio/wav)
- M4A (audio/mp4)
- M4B (audio/m4b)
Open the audio player by clicking on the audio file in the CloudStor file browser.
CloudStor supports OBJ and STL 3D file formats.
Open the 3D model viewer by clicking on a 3D file in the CloudStor file browser.
3D viewer controls
- Click and drag to move the object around in 3D space.
- Move your scroll wheel up or down to zoom in or out.
- Hold down SHIFT while clicking and dragging to pan the viewing position.