SWAN (Service for Web-based ANalysis) is an AARNet service that allows users to perform interactive data analysis in CloudStor.
- SWAN is built-upon Jupyter Notebook, which allows users to perform data analyses using only a web browser.
- Notebooks can be launched through SWAN to analyse research data using cloud computing services.
- SWAN is good for moderate and exploratory data analysis and is not suited to large scale asynchronous analyses.
- SWAN comes with a default set of code libraries for R, Python and C++ programming languages.
- Additional code libraries for these languages can be imported and installed in a notebook to meet different research needs.