Download a file from CloudStor using:
- Web interface: best for individual, smaller files or folders.
- CloudStor desktop app or WebDAV protocol: best for multiple or larger files.
Download using the CloudStor web interface
Note: If you download multiple files or folders at a time, CloudStor will package them as a compressed .zip archive. This improves download speed and makes it easier to find everything you download.
Download an individual file or folder
- Click next to the file or folder that you want to download.
- Click Download in the pop-up menu.
Your browser will download the file to your default downloads directory. If you downloaded a folder, it will be in ZIP format. You’ll need to unzip the file to view the contents of the folder.
Download multiple files
- Hover over a file or folder that you want to download.
CloudStor will display a checkbox on the icon or preview image.
- Tick the checkbox.
- Repeat until you’ve ticked every visible file or folder that you want to download.
- Click Download above the file list.
The total size of the selected file and folders is also shown here.
The files will be downloaded to your default downloads directory.