When you access your CloudStor drive using a browser for the first time, CloudStor will run the First Run wizard. This will help you to:
- Set up your account
- Download and install the CloudStor desktop app so that you can automatically synchronise your files between CloudStor and your computer.
To access your CloudStor settings, click the icon in the top navigation menu on the CloudStor web interface.
Here you can:
- Set an app password.
- Download the desktop app.
- Set up notifications for various activities on CloudStor.
- View your storage quota and see how much of it you’ve used.
To access the CloudStor knowledge base, click on the ? icon in the top navigation menu on the CloudStor web interface.
View files and directories in CloudStor
Filter the files and directories you see in the CloudStor web interface based on how they have been shared.
- All Files: Contains all files that you have stored in CloudStor, excluding files uploaded using FileSender.
- Favourites: The folders/files you have marked as favourites.
- Shared with you: Files and folders that other CloudStor users have shared with you.
- Shared with others: Files and folders that you have shared with other CloudStor users.
- Shared by link: Files and folders you have shared using a URL.
- Zoom Recordings: If your institution has a Zoom account, any meetings or webinars that you record will be available here.