Upload a file to CloudStor using:
- Web interface: best for individual, smaller files. The upload file size limit is 2 GB.
- CloudStor desktop app or WebDAV client: best for multiple or larger files. The upload file size limit is 100 GB.
Upload a file in a browser
- Navigate to the CloudStor folder that you want to store the file in.
- Click + > Upload under the top navigation menu.
- Double click on the file you want to upload.
Your browser will upload the file to the CloudStor folder you are currently viewing. It will display the upload progress in the navigation menu bar.
Upload a file using the CloudStor desktop app
- Navigate to your local CloudStor folder and to the folder that you want to store the file in.
- Copy and paste or click and drag the file from your local folder to your destination CloudStor folder.
The file will now appear in your CloudStor folder. Once its Status updates to a green tick, the file will be available in your CloudStor account.