You can impersonate a CloudStor user or group drive user account to view files and information about the account. You will be able to access and operate the account as if you were logged in as that user.
Impersonate a user account
- Login to the Tenant Portal.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click the Switch to this user icon next to the user you want to impersonate.
To find a specific user, you can search by username or email address using the search box.
A group drive user will have a username starting with p- and the Display Name will be Group Drive User.
- If you are accessing a user account or group drive user that you have impersonated before, you will now be logged in as that user.
If you are accessing a group drive that you have not impersonated before, you will see End User Terms and Conditions that you must read and click Accept to log in.
Log out of a user account
To stop impersonating a user account, you need to log out of CloudStor:
- Click the Log out icon in the top navigation menu.
- Close your browser to complete the logout process.