If you're using CloudStor at a university or other AARNet-connected organisation, this is where you can find information on getting started with CloudStor.
- CloudStor Getting Started Guide
- Where do I log in to CloudStor?
- How do I log in to CloudStor
- How do I log out of CloudStor?
- Add your CloudStor directory as a network drive in Windows 10
- Sharing files in CloudStor using Public Links
- How do I share my files with someone who does not have a CloudStor account?
- How do I restore delete files and folders?
- Accessing your CloudStor Directory using Finder in macOS
- Accessing public links over WebDAV
- How do I delete a file or folder in CloudStor?
- Where can I download the CloudStor sync client?
- How do I manage/change my passwords?
- Who can I contact for support?
- How to sign-in using CloudStor sync client?