Commonly asked questions and troubleshooting
- How can I upload datasets from a scientific instrument to CloudStor?
- How do I restore delete files and folders?
- Is there any restriction on the FileSender file types I can send? My organisation/institute blocks .zip and .exe)
- Can I just send files without logging in to Cloudstor?
- I have reached my quota - how do I get more storage?
- Why do I sometimes get conflict files/messages when syncing?
- Why does my video take so long to play on CloudStor?
- What's the maximum file size I can upload?
- How do I delete a file or folder in CloudStor?
- Why can't I unzip a downloaded folder from CloudStor using a Mac?
- Can I use the command line or WebDav?
- How is my data encrypted during transit?
- Is my data encrypted at rest?
- How do I access CloudStor from a UNIX Command Line?
- Where are all the other ownCloud functions apart from "Files"?
- Does CloudStor work with ownCloud's Sync Clients?
- How to sign-in using ownCloud sync clients?
- Why set a different password for WebDAV and the desktop and mobile clients?