Cloudstor Collections is a cloud-based application that enables researchers to collate, describe, package and disseminate groups of files and associated metadata and facilitates the packaging of data as a research output or in support of a publication, without leaving the comfort of your browser.
- The Main Benefits of Using CloudStor Collections
- Features in Cloudstor Collections
- How It Works
- What Are The Characteristics of a Good Collection?
- What Is Special About CloudStor Collections ? Why Not Just zip My Data?
- Can I Alter a Collection After it has Been “packaged”?
- Are There File Size Limitations for Files in my Collection?
- How Will Metadata Fields be Defined?
- How is Metadata Represented?
- What About my Favourite XML Standard?
- Can I Access CloudStor Collections Through the CloudStor Desktop Client?
- Can I View or Retrieve a Collection I Have Previously Packaged?
- Can I Use CloudStor Collections To Package my Work But Not Publish It?
- Does Using CloudStor Collections Count Towards My CloudStor Storage Quota?
- Known Issues and Limitations in Cloudstor Collections 1.1