The next step is to create an event hub within the namespace you set up earlier.
Note: This is an optional step; Azure Portal can automatically create an event hub when you set up the event streaming.
To create an event hub:
- Go to the Event Hubs namespace page.
This will be listed under All resources on your Azure Portal dashboard.
- Click +Event Hub.
- Enter a name for the event hub.
- Set 1 for the partition count.
- Select Delete from Cleanup policy.
- Enter a retention period in hours for events on this event hub.
If you chose 1 throughput unit for the Event Hubs namespace, use 1 here.
- Click Review + create.
- Click Create.
Azure Portal will display a pop-up message when it has finished creating the event hub.