- Decommissioning CloudStor
- CloudStor decommission timeline
- Information for institution/tenant admins
- Information for users
- Download or migrate data from CloudStor
- What happens to my CloudStor user data after 15 December 2023?
- How much storage do I have with CloudStor?
- How long can I store my files for?
- What is a group drive?
- How big is a group drive?
- Can I use CloudStor with a mobile app?
- Preferred Client Tools
- Create a CloudStor account
- Log in and out of CloudStor
- Use CloudStor for the first time
- Add your CloudStor directory as a network drive in Windows 10
- Upload a file to CloudStor
Use CloudStor FileSender
Use CloudStor Rocket
Use CloudStor SWAN
- Set up a SWAN session
- Use git with your SWAN session
- Edit and run code in CloudStor SWAN
- Open console and terminal sessions in CloudStor SWAN
- Open a file editor window in CloudStor SWAN
- Add a code library to a notebook
- Why can’t I log in to the CloudStor desktop app?
- I received a message about a conflict when syncing
- Why do I sometimes get conflict files/messages when syncing?
- CloudStor FileSender is consuming all of my bandwidth as I’m on a slow connection
- Cloudstor File Recovery
- I see Incorrect Identity Provider when I log in to CloudStor
- Why can’t I create a new file or folder in CloudStor?
- Why can’t I create a new user account on CloudStor?
- Why can’t I create a new group drive in CloudStor?
- Why can’t I add a collaborator in CloudStor?
- Some of my files are detected as audio but I can’t play them; what is wrong?
- How can I view or extract CloudStor app logs?