The Zoom Support Center at https://support.zoom.us contains comprehensive general support information for the Zoom service. The information in this section relates to customisations to the standard Zoom service made by AARNet. For questions, please contact us: email@example.com.
- How can I login to the Zoom service?
- How do I join a meeting?
- How do I schedule a meeting?
- Where can I find more information and FAQs on using Zoom?
- Who do I contact for help using Zoom?
- What are Zoom webinars?
- Guide to secure your Zoom meetings
- Zoom Security: Passcodes and Waiting Rooms
- What happens to the Host privilege when Host drops off a Zoom meeting?
- What is Zoombombing and how do I prevent it?
- What Zoom settings should users (hosts) apply to secure virtual meetings/classrooms?
- What Zoom settings should Zoom Owners and Admins apply to secure meetings?
- Zoom LTI Pro integration
- What are the Zoom features to make virtual meetings/classes more engaging?
- Can users overseas (including China) join Zoom meetings?
- What are the Zoom error codes?
- What is the status of AARNet Zoom service?
- What is Room Connector?